C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 9, 2022

Backgrounds...

...for tulips.

I'm always on the lookout for unusual things to photograph....a compelling view, an unexpected angle or perspective on something ordinary, or just a pop of spring color.  Today I was drawn to tulips with interesting backgrounds.

This porch was an inviting background for this garden....and I love the pink and yellow tulip combo!  What a great spot to sit and watch the neighborhood activity and enjoy the spring color!


The vines growing on the foundation of this house highlighted these tulips.   I love how they were framed by the bright blue siding and the vivid greens. This was my favorite!

I always enjoy walking by this brick house.  There are vines growing everywhere and the gardens are wild and wonderful. 
And who doesn't like a giant rock!


And I love the the whimsy of the wabi-sabi tulips.


This doesn't fit the theme....I just thought it was fun.



2 comments: