C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Closer Look

As I've said many times....I'm a big fan of looking closely....there's always something interesting to see.

Paul had walked by this curb garden before...and wanted me to see it. There was a lot going on...two toned grape hyacinths...a waterfall of creeping phlox....and the splash of hot pink double tulips.  

Only when I looked closely at one tulip in particular did I notice the fun little surprise. Do you see it?

The beauty of unfurling spring! 
And look at the texture on those petals.  It looks like fine fabric.


A few more closer looks this morning. The colors and details take my breath away.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Springtime blooms make it easy! Enjoy your day!

      Delete