C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

41

Paul and I were Married 41 years today! It's been a good run....and there's many more marvelous miles to go.

Even after all these years....he still surprises me....as did the monkey socks on our wedding day.


I thought I'd post our family photos from that day. 
This is Paul's family....


....and this is mine.

Speaking of surprises.....I was going through some piles getting things into the recycling today when some fun things fell out of a catalog.  I love it when I forget about something and it becomes a nice little surprise on down the road.  

These are actually some of the frilly little lettuce leaves from the never-ending salad bowl that Janice gave me.  They pressed and dried beautifully.

And don't they look pretty on this page in the catalog.


I don't remember what this is....but again....it dried and pressed beautifully.  I love a little surprise once in a while.....I wonder what Paul will surprise me with tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Cherish these moments- as you always do.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! Yes....we are good at celebrating special....and even simple moments.

      Delete