C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Thinking of You

I saw this art piece posted in several places on social media today including Lynn's Facebook Page and in a Handiwork Instagram Story.  It was done by Mari Andrew and can be found here:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BxUYs-Bh916/.  It illustrates so beautifully that for some....Mother's Day can be filled with mixed emotions. 

I was blessed with a wonderful mother who  modeled kindness and generosity, taught me how to work hard, and fostered my creativity.  Thinking of you today mom! 💕

And I am blessed being a mom of two interesting and creative sons who I'm very proud of.

And....I am lucky to have had so many other mother figures in my life.... 
especially YOU Margie! Happy Mother's Day!


Three moms and a son. 
Thinking of you mom and grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment