C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Home!

"The more I enjoy my life, the better it gets."  author unknown

I loved everything about my trip.....I'm so blessed with such good friends I enjoy being with....and who have beautiful places to visit. But I'm also so blessed to be so happy at home.....and it's good to be home!

Patsy's daughter lives in a nearby town up there in downeast Maine....

and it was fun to visit the goats....and the chickens that laid the eggs we enjoyed over the last several days.  



I especially enjoyed meeting that cute tiny chicken....
who laid these adorable tiny eggs.

I got home early enough to have a nice little visit with Margie this afternoon....and she had TWO puzzles finished on her table.  Visiting her....is another one of the nice things about being home.


No comments:

Post a Comment