C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

What We Have

Paul and I aren't big on celebrating Valentine's Day perse....

but we appreciate...and try and find joy in what we have as many days of the year as we can.

I was excited to find this heart rock in my collection today. It has a continuous lucky line around one little edge.....perfect after yesterday's post....and the fact that today is Valentine's Day.  And I had to chuckle when Melodee emailed me this morning after she read about my little gallery of special things I want to see every day on my puzzle table.

Melodee is a friend from Lexington...and was a member of our church...so knows us well.

There in yesterday's photo is Paul....in the background reading a book....complete with the ever present winter ski hat.  I knew I got him in the photo....I did that on purpose.  But I didn't make the connection that he actually IS another one of the special things I like to see every day!  


I'm a pretty lucky lady! So even though we don't usually pay much attention to Valentine's Day...I'm celebrating what we have....today and everyday forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment