C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

What We Need To See

Most of you know I'm always on the lookout for interesting photos on our walks for my evening trade with Alyson...and to share here with you.  So this morning I stopped to look closely the chunky ice along the side of the road.....I love the way these tiny little sculptures appear during the melting and refreezing process.

I didn't notice the little surprise in this one until I uploaded the photo onto my computer....and there is was!  Do you see it?  


Sometimes we see what we want need to see.  


Here's a little montage of ice sculptures I put together last year in 
early March....do you see that perfect  💙 in the bottom right!


Here are more of YOUR joys that you shared with me:

Walking along the seashore and finding a piece of seaglass
Doing art with nine grandchildren
Anything red....especially red dishes
Sunshine....after 5 days of ice
My whole family under one roof
Laughing with my husband....often times because of a goof
Paddling, swimming, skiing, and biking
Grandchildren's giggles and smiles
Walking along the shore...and in the woods
Creative sharing and handmade goods

Before I pressed "publish" I went back through my morning photos.......
and there was another one!

 This may become a new late winter/spring thing....looking for 💜
We see what we need to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment