C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Rhythm and Groove

Patsy, Jane, and I have been gathering like this for years and years....and when we're lucky Janice joins us too.  We have a rhythm.....and we easily slide into our groove...all quite content doing our projects, going for walks and eating good food.  Life is good when women gather.

This was the sunrise view from my room this morning.

And here are a few views from one of our walks.




And here's a little glimpse into a few projects I'm working on....
I'm pretty excited about this book binding project!


I filled my lovely zippered pouch from Lily with pens and markers to 
work on lessons from the hand lettering class.  


And this was the nugget from home.....Paul's fabulous found object!


No comments:

Post a Comment