C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 22, 2024

Beach and Bottles

I visited Jane today and helped her with a few projects....
and we took a little walk on the beach and around her neighborhood.


And whenever I go to Jane's house....
I fall in love again with her bottle collection in her windows.


Although I really love that wonky purple one above...

I also love the textured clear one in the middle. It's covered in little daisies!      



2 comments:

  1. Glass bottle art! Love it! Thanks for these delightful photos, MaryAnn.

    One of my favorite mementos from living in London with my family during my senior year in high school is a cobalt blue bottle that I picked up at the Portobello Road open air market within walking distance of our home. That bottle, along with two other cobalt bottles acquired later, is currently part of a seasonal arrangement on the so-called jelly cabinet in our back entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good bottle story....and I'm so tickled you still have yours from high school. I'm always attracted to them anytime I see them...especially as a collection.

      Delete