C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Comforts of Home

Today has been a little challenging....and somewhat emotional... but how can a day not be improved when this much color lands on your phone screen.  

Dotty sent the photo...and I have no idea where she got it. But THANK YOU to Dotty and the  artist who took the photo!  

Paul and I have parked ourselves at the public library in Falmouth for a little while this afternoon.  It's such a beautiful space...with most of the comforts of home including power, heat, and internet.  I'm hoping ours will be restored soon...but in the meantime...we're doing just fine.  

It's hard to do art with gloves on....but I'm dreaming and scheming in my head all the time. 

I hope there is color....and joy in your day....and that you have all the comforts of home.....even it it's not at home.   

2 comments:

  1. That photo is warming my creative heart all over again!

    attribution:


    Three cheers for the public library in Falmouth! What a wonderful place to find gratitude, joy, power, heat, and internet today, MaryAnn! Fingers crossed that you'll have all the comforts of home AT HOME … SOON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three cheers indeed! Power came back on last evening. All is well.

      Delete