C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 13, 2018

December Tid Bit

Did you know that this year the month of December will have 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays?  Apparently it only happens every 823 years....hardly seems possible and I found it oddly interesting. 

As of this evening I'm back in business and have a new iPhone and this is my first photo. 


I'm enjoying our simple Christmas tree at the condo. I skimmed off ornaments from the collection in Lexington....all the snowflakes, most of the baseball/Red Sox ornaments and all the ornaments I had given my boys over the years. I also added all my mesh light covers that I love so much.  I actually think they show up better on this tree with the white lights.  I wish someone still made them...I look for them EVERY year.



I'm enjoying the reflection in the french doors...and when I have my blinds open during the day I get another reflection on the sliders.  It's like having 3 trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment