C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Decorating Tradition

I had to laugh at this comic my friend Becky sent me today.....I do love Pinterest.  It's such a good resource and great place to store ideas and inspiration. I will admit that much of what I pin lately is on private boards....just for me.  I just revisited my public "holidays and seasons" board....some good ideas and fun images there.  

One of my favorite Christmas decorating traditions isn't from Pinterst...it's from my friend Laura. I love hanging my glass ball collection in my dining room and celebrating it here on the blog has become a bit of a tradition. 

They're such a bright festive splash of color...I enjoy them well into the winter.

The view from below....a selfie of sorts. Maybe a new aspect of the decorating tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment