C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 3, 2018

Three Little Things

Life isn't perfect...but it can be pretty darn good when you pay attention.  Here are three little things that helped my day be pretty darn good.

1.  The fact that I was greeted by several Christmas cactus blooms in my kitchen this morning....I didn't even notice them yesterday when I got here. The intricate details and layers of each bloom are amazing.



And....I didn't realize that there could be a secondary bud to follow on some of the branches.


1. As I was walking in to visit Margie this morning the sun was so pretty poking through the fog in between the silhouettes of the pines.  As the fog lifted it changed by the second and I couldn't stop looking.

 

3. I was thrilled when I opened the drapes at just the right moment to capture the last minute of color in the late afternoon sky through the woods.  In an instant the color was gone...but that was beautiful too.


I actually have a 4th little thing....but I'm giving it its own post tomorrow.  I hope you had a few little things today that made your day a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment