C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 31, 2018

Transitions

Lisa Condon posted a quote that seems fitting today..."eyes forward, heart open." I'm not big on New Year's resolutions but I think this is great advice to take me into 2019.

As I transition into the new year I decided to write about something simple....one of my favorite transition activities....jigsaw puzzles. Like I've said before they're the perfect thing for me between chores and projects, while I'm waiting for something or someone....or just when I need to sit still for a bit.  

I'll be up in Maine quite a bit this month...but I got a good start on one over the last couple of days in Lexington. This one was a gift from Jolee, one of our October houseguests. As I go back and forth I'll be happy it's there waiting for me....helping me with my transitions.

Happy New Year! 
"Eyes forward, hearts open."



No comments:

Post a Comment