C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 27, 2018

The Days After

I love the festiveness of Christmas but I also enjoy these days after....the time between the holidays and regular life when it's OK to just do nothing.  Pretty soon organizing and creative projects will be calling me and I look forward to getting back in the studio...but today I'm just still basking in the glow feeling OK about doing nothing.

This sweet little wooden honeybee puzzle was in my stocking.  It's an absolute delight with just 49 pieces and a finished size of 4 x 4 inches. I will pick it up again and again while I pause with a cup of tea....especially now that I'm the new owner of an instant tea kettle.





No comments:

Post a Comment