C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 10, 2018

Fond Memories

Paul grew up a preacher's kid and is now a preacher himself.  He has such fond memories of playing with the family nativity set and had to duke it out with his sister to become the new caretaker.  Or is he the new innkeeper?  Margie and I uncovered it while we were unpacking boxes and I got to bring it home. I'm not even going to take the pieces out of the box....I'll let Paul have that honor. As I understand it...Paul's dad hand painted the whole set.

Speaking of box.....it's pretty cool that we even have the original.




No comments:

Post a Comment