C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Little Event

Today was a mixture of things....chores, shopping, mailing, plugging mouse holes...(you read that right) a walk with friends on a beautiful winter afternoon, and a nice long visit with Paul at the end of the day.  And...while the laundry was tumbling I made a little event out of putting this new puzzle together from 5ftinf. I love her puzzles with just enough pieces for "meditative play when you're having a cup of tea."

All Philippa's puzzles come tied up with baker's twine with a postcard of the image and the pieces in a sweet little hand made bag.

Tree on ✓  Tea steeping ✓ Quiet....other than the sound of the dryer ✓




Celebrating my little event with this delightful little puzzle. ✓
I bought two this time so now I have four....
....so there's more little events in my future. Lucky me!


No comments:

Post a Comment