C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 7, 2018

Kids In The House

Paul and I hosted the church staff party this evening so the house was full of laughter and Christmas joy.  And....there were kids in the house!

I had the frame set up on 100 piece Charlie Brown Christmas puzzle on my puzzle table hoping Owen would take an interest.  Turns out it was his younger brother Hugh who was the puzzle guy.

 


I was pretty tickled when I found him working on a second one later in the evening...all on his own.  This is a kid after my own heart.








I had a corner of the living room all set up for the kids...and Elisa was right at home.

I love having kids in the house!

Elisa's baby brother Oliver.....and

Hugh's older brother Owen...#awesome!



I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow heading back to Maine....tomorrow is finally moving day for Margie!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment