C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 12, 2019

A Little Play Time

Paul and I are in Maine and it was nice to sit at at my craft table for a little while this morning.  I've been working on a shared journal project which I might be able to share more about at another time.  I can sure make a big mess in a really short time but it just felt good to have a little glue on my fingers.

Remember the wrapping paper I just picked up from the toy store?  I coated a piece of it with matte medium to knock down the gloss....and cut some circles to play with.                                                                     

They'll make whimsical berries....


...and they were the perfect way to start my entry in my shared journal with Sam.  He'll recognize them immediately. 

The evening sky out my window was a deep beautiful Advent blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment