C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 2, 2019

Tree Day

If you've been following this blog you've heard the same stories and seen the same Christmas decorations....year after year after year.  But I find the traditions comforting and love celebrating the reappearance of collections that make me smile...so thanks for bearing with me.

December 2nd is Tree Day in the Shupe house....the day we traditionally put up our Christmas tree celebrating Paul's and my first date when we decorated a tree for his dorm room.  We're more practical and flexible as empty nesters putting up the trees when it works best.....but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate Tree Day!

Our tree in Lexington is all set......

....as well as the one in Portland.



And the little collection of trees in the corner of the kitchen make me smile.  Happy Tree Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment