C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Paying Joy Forward

Remember yesterday's quote? "When you choose joy you feel good & when you feel good you do good, & when you do good it reminds others of what joy feels like, & it just might inspire them to the same." 

What's best about this is "doing good" might just be doing what you love!  And by the way....this is the last Sunday in Advent...and it's all about LOVE.  Do what you love and it might inspire someone to do the same!

As I've written about before my dear friend Tracie was inspired by my 100 day project to do one of her own.  She painted a little watercolor for 100 days sharing her progress with me as she went along.  That alone tickled me down to my toes.

Just today I opened a special package from Wisconsin with this note and 8 beautiful notecards of some of her watercolors. The fact that Tracie is now sharing her 100 day project with others makes my heart overflow with JOY.

Doing things you love can inspire others....and you just never know how that joy might be paid forward.  Thank you Tracie for spreading the JOY!  Now I spread Tracie's JOY too....I've got some notes to write!





No comments:

Post a Comment