C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Heart

Before the snow fell Paul found this black walnut shell and handed me his heart....just as he did over 40 years ago.

Brian Andreas

I laid eyes on Paul well before I actually met or spoke to him.  My heart recognized him right from the very beginning and I just needed to wait for his to catch up.  It's a great story and I'm never quite sure how much to share.  So if someone nudges me....I'll share my our story....but it may be enough just to say that our hearts are in sync and I've got the walnut heart to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment