C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 30, 2019

Year of Colour

Instagram has a software called "year of colour" where it will scan your 2019 posts and create a blob of the dominant colors and display them in "a fun circular bubbly way." You can manipulate it a bit....ordering colors by date, hue, or size, all changing the way your blob looks.

It's kind of silly....but for someone who loves color and dots....it captured my attention.

Here is my 2019 Instagram #yearofcolour. And dare I predict 2020 will be another great year of color....just a guess.

And...just as I'd hoped....sitting at my new puzzle table this morning watching the snow falling in the backyard was just a delight. 2020 will most certainly be another year of color....but it will also be another year of puzzles.  



No comments:

Post a Comment