C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Problem Solved!

Paul and I found a table by the side of the road this summer and it's been sitting in the garage ever since.  I'm trying not to acquire more stuff....but tables?  I can always find a use for a table.  And....I've been wanting a puzzle table at the condo so I don't have to keep moving them off the dining room table but I wasn't sure where it could go.  Puzzles will always be a part of my life....so it was a problem that needed to be solved.

Yesterday I hauled the table in from the garage...cleaned it up a bit....and am auditioning it behind my couch.  I think I'm going to LOVE it here!  Problem solved!



I recently purchased Philippa's (5ftinf) new little puzzles to add to my collection and I'm going to send off 2019 with one a day for the next three days. You can see a bit of my new old table in this photo....I love the wooden pegs as well as the scratches and imperfections. It's not as cool as Philippa's table....but pretty good for a side of the road find!



I put together the orange one today.



I added a light so I can work in the evenings and have tomorrow's puzzle all ready to work on with my morning coffee.  All is well.....problem solved!





No comments:

Post a Comment