C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Back in Maine

"You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate." Myles Munroe

I'm back in Maine for a few days and I enjoyed a few minutes at my puzzle table.....and yes....we're still enjoying our tree with just lights. 

Mostly I worked on chores and clearing table space in my studio for the Fabulous Florals class. We aren't going to actually start working on the steps until next week but I'm still gathering my supplies.

For gel plate printing I will need a variety of things to create textures in the paint.  I found this homemade stamp I made a long time ago on a wooden block...one side has a star and another side has a checkerboard....it might be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment