C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 24, 2020

I Need All of It

Paul came home with this awesome find.... I've never seen a hot pink spiral feather. 

And yes....the blue buttons are done and the purple are ready to go.....but hot pink is the winning color of the day.

My elementary school librarian friend Jane took my found objects home with her a few days ago. She is teaching a lesson based on the book I Need All of It by Petra Postert.  It's about a boy who tells his his father all about the found objects in his pockets and why he needs to keep them all. Jane is using my found objects as a visual aid.  How fun is that!
Revisiting my rainbow of found objects....just the plastic ones.  I need all of it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment