C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 26, 2020

New Growth

Several years ago I visited my sister Nancy and her husband in Minneapolis and came home with a little snippet from their pencil cactus. It has more than doubled in size and seems to be happy on the window sill in Maine.   It is one of my favorite little plants.

Before I left yesterday I notice these sweet little pink tips that at first I thought might be little buds. I do think it's new growth...and that makes me happy too. 




It goes well with the pink found feather! My window sill is one of my favorite spots in my house....and it's constantly changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment