C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Button Button...

...who's got the button?

I remember playing this game as a kid.... and Wikipedia describes it just like I remember.

The button puzzle is done.....and it's beautiful.  This was a fun one and I loved every minute of it! Thanks for loaning it to me Margie!


Paul and I had dinner last night with our good friends and it gave me a chance to see the progress on Anne's cathedral window "Fun-A-Day" project.


 It's really coming along....she's right on schedule.  I love all the patterns that get created: diamonds, circles, and long petal shapes.  The batiks really pop against the dark green fabric. Nice job Anne!  Glad you're having fun...a...day.


                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment