C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Tomorrow's Another Day

I wonder if real painters are this messy.

I worked on my underpainting off and on throughout the day. I looked at it this evening and hated it so covered it all up with gesso primer and I'll try again tomorrow.  This part is hard!

Keep it simple and loose. Tomorrow's another day.

I was way more successful with the next color on the puzzle....green and yellow-green.  I should have kept going....you can't go wrong with these colors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment