C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Channeling Linda



There's nothing better on a chilly day than sitting at the puzzle table with a cup of tea and a little space heater on my feet.  This has been a fun one....and I've been taking it slow.

I had a funny conversation with Linda recently.  She does her puzzles very orderly....working from one end to the other finishing one section a time.  I tend to work randomly....doing everything red...or orange...or blue...connecting parts as I go.

But I've been channeling Linda to finish the middle of this one....working from right to left.  And the funny thing is....she e-mailed me a few days ago when she got frustrated with the one she was working on and started doing it MaryAnn style.

It was moving a long pretty fast and this is where I made myself stop.  I like to stretch out the end and I'll finish it tomorrow.  I have a fun one in the wings I'm borrowing from Margie and I can't wait to start it!


2 comments:

  1. We do not approach puzzles the same. I can't stretch it out when I hit a certain point. I have to finish it, even if it means late into the night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....I think of you and smile when I leave just a little bit. :)

      Delete