C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 6, 2020

Baubles

I'm back in Lexington after a long stretch in Maine and came home to a house still fully decorated for Christmas. My very first reaction was to sigh...but I quickly changed my attitude and reframed my thinking. Over the next few days I'll put on some music and get into my joyful puttering mode as I pack away my Christmas treasures.  Today I undecorated my tree.

I love handling my collection of ornaments acquired over time....many of them handmade or special gifts. But I will admit that I also love my bright colorful baubles....they just make me smile. Most of the baseball and Red Sox ornaments were on the tree in Maine....this one, however, stayed closer to Fenway.



No comments:

Post a Comment