C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Simple Things

The last couple of days have been pretty busy....but I enjoyed taking time for a few simple things including redoing Margie's door wreath.

We're changing it up every season/holiday so I removed all the Christmas red and added one little snowflake and a dangling glittery "peace."  And the perfect finishing touch for the wintery wreath was this lovely silvery ribbon for the bow from Janice. 

Doing these simple things for Margie brings me a lot of joy.  I'm already thinking about popping in a few red hearts for Valentine's Day.



It goes well with this lovely view into the woods...I love that single birch.


No comments:

Post a Comment