C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 17, 2020

Ginkgo Puzzle

I got an early birthday box from my sister Nancy which included an assortment of yummy chocolate and what appeared to be a puzzle in a lovely box.  I'm intrigued with the puzzle....but also with the chilies and cherries and dark chocolate combo.

Turns out...it's a wooden puzzle she and Craig found when they were in Germany visiting family....and low and behold it's a ginkgo leaf!  How cool is that!  If anyone is new to the blog...I have quite a personal with ginkgo trees and everyone should know at this point how much I love puzzles.  


The pieces are tiny....and it's going to be a challenge....but fun to pick away at over time.  I did match up a few.   
There are many many posts on the blog about my ginkgo tree but here are a couple of links if you don't know my story. Ginkgo day is one of my favorite days of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment