C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 24, 2020

Well Wishes

My day was filled with virtual balloons and fireworks, texts, calls, Facebook wishes, e-mails, cards, a package....and this greeting from Paul's home office in the living room.  I was well taken care of on my 61st birthday!  More on some of the other fun tomorrow....I'm exhausted from all this stay at home celebrating. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday MaryAnn! It was my husband's birthday this weekend too. Yes, definitely a different birthday for him. But we managed good grilled steaks, which he had been craving.

    ReplyDelete