C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 3, 2020

Neighborly Art

"Even when we can't control the situation around us, we always can choose where we're directing our attention." Liz Stanley

My sister-in-law Carol lives in Edgerton, Wisconsin...the small town where I grew up.  A few days ago she posted this photo of her neighbors sidewalk art....what a gift for everyone on the street! I've been smiling about it for days...and hoping they haven't had any rain.  
My very creative brother in law Tim is a welder, farmer, sunflower grower, and all around great guy....and he just finished a fun project at his farm in Evansville, Wi.  

Tim designed and welded a large ring of hearts, lined it with Christmas lights and mounted it on his silo facing his busy road.  What a gift for the neighbors.  Well done Tim!                                                    

And I just have to slip this in....

...remember the little frames I used for my "Tiny Trees"....they work well for Tiny Tulips too!  Am I on to something?
And what can be better than seeing one of my little cards on a puzzle table. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment