C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 6, 2020

Hopeful Attitude

Where did this day go? There weren't enough hours for all I wanted to do....and now I'm too tired to write too much of a blog post.

So I'm glad I snapped these photos of Paul late this afternoon all bundled up sitting in the sun on the patio in Maine. (He never....ever....sits in the sun) It was a beautiful day...but it was also windy and a bit chilly and I admire his hopeful attitude.  These wonderful late afternoons on the patio are coming.....and we can't wait! But we should get the real furniture out so we're ready when they finally get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment