C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 27, 2020

Scraps

https://www.instagram.com/caroldubosch/

Last night while I was watching TV I paired scraps of colored fabric to stitch together for my Another 100 Day project.
This morning I chain stitched them all up giving me a little head start on my daily sewing practice.  My head is a little fuzzy these days....so this was just the right project in between house chores.



They're all snipped, ironed, and ready to shop from as I keep rolling along on my Another 100 Days.  I like the little pop of color in the middle of today's #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment