C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy To You!

Thanks to our son Nate when he was learning the birthday song...what we say in my family is "Happy To You!" 

Today is my sister-in-law Alyson's birthday.  πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆIt kind of snuck up on me but I did make her an extra special...extra long flower garden card.  She's not really a flower garden kind of gal....she's more of a funny card with a little raw humor kind of gal. But since I'm not going shopping for a card....she gets a $%&*# rainbow. (tried to get a little raw humor in there) I did put some funny quotes inside.

This may be my favorite one so far and I loved every minute of making it. I may have added a few too many dots....next time I'll have a little more restraint....but I love the concept of a rainbow garden.  I think the addition of the bits of grassy paper is nice too.



The orange flower is my favorite.  The shapes are absolutely random so each flower ends up taking on a little personality of its own.  Happy to you Alyson!




No comments:

Post a Comment