C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Little Bits and Parts

"I like to envision the whole world as a jigsaw puzzle...if you look at the whole picture, it is overwhelming and terrifying, but if you work on your little part of the jigsaw and know that people all over the world are working on their little bits, that's what will give you hope." Dr. Jane Goodall

Putting together this colorful little sprinkles puzzle from my sister Marilyn was quite satisfying.  When I looked at the whole image it was hard to know where to start....but when I looked for just one sprinkle or two to connect one piece to another....it went together like a dream.  And it certainly helped that it was meant for a 6+ age group. ðŸ˜‰

This fabulous bag came from my sister LaVonn for my birthday.  She knew how much I loved the pattern on the Scotties tissue boxes...and now I have an awesome bag to match. And there's a puzzle and treats inside too!  Thanks LaVonn!






I dropped some perennial splits off at Anita's....and was stopped in my tracks by these fabulous tulips in her yard.  

Today's quilt block #23 is inspired by a combo of the colorful sprinkles, my favorite rainbow tissue box and new bag pattern....and Anita's orange tulips.                                                                                   

Here's to bits and parts......and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment