C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 20, 2020

Just Because

"You can't use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."  Maya Angelou

I made another little torn paper flower garden card today....then decided to back to cutting for a while.  But I got distracted and didn't get very far....where does the time go?  I could use a few more hours every single day.


And here's day 13 and 14 of Another 100 Days. I chose red yesterday in honor of the bloodroot sprout and today was aqua blue....just because. 
And maybe the best thing I did was make and deliver a couple masks to my son Nate. I don't get to see him all that often....so anytime we can connect it brings me joy.  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards today! What do you use for the teeny white dots?

    I am inspired to try the scrap blocks project. One of the ladies in my guild is doing them too, and I want to dig into scraps. But I am already working on a quilt I started in a workshop. It is motoring along, so I really shouldn't distract myself. haha
    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your quilts! I use a white POSCA Paint pen....but any acrylic paint would work. You can make your own dots using the end of a paintbrush, a knitting needle or a toothpick.

      Delete