C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Green Finds

Clarke thinks she deactivated the old email service for the blog.....keep your fingers crossed that those of your who subscribe stop getting two emails.  Thank you for being patient....Feedburner didn't do what they said there were going to do.  I am so appreciative of Clarke helping me.....let's hope her work is done.

Today it was all about green found objects....a little of this and a little of that.  Just doing our part to clean up the neighborhood....and celebrating the small stuff.  Small green stuff...that is.




The Vintage Tins puzzle is now in Margie's hands...and I started the Forever Stamps a few days ago.  I'm working on the top 1/2....and will attach the rest of the border as I push the puzzle up on the table. Working comfortably and within reach is a must. 


And this is what the sideline looks like with my stack of box tops.  My favorite boxes are from record sets Paul was getting rid of during the move.  They're shallow and sturdy.....I wish I had more.  I think that worries him just a bit.

Our son Sam and his girlfriend Lise are coming tomorrow for an overnight and I couldn't be more excited.  We'll be celebrating Sam's birthday and catching up....it's been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment