C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Puzzle People

A few nights ago I went to bed early and I heard Liz humming....for quite a while into the night.

My first thought was how nice that she was so comfortable and content...and in such a good mood.  It warmed my heart.  

I woke up the next morning to find my Forever Stamp puzzle nearly done....that's what she was doing while she was humming....clear evidence that she needs a permanent puzzle table at her house. 

I woke up this morning and the puzzle was done.




Paul's older sister Liz and her mom, Margie....serious puzzle people just like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment