C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 5, 2021

Neighborhood Hydrangea

It was so good having Sam and Lise here.  This is the first time since COVID we've had someone stay over and it was like breathing new life into the house.  

The rest of the day was a chore day for me.....setting me up to spend much of the day tomorrow in the studio!  

Paul and I delivered our Condo Board Newsletter to our neighbors this evening so we walked up and down every street enjoying the gardens along the way. 

So today I'm celebrating the hydrangeas in our Parsons Pond neighborhood....how can you beat these colors!








No comments:

Post a Comment