C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Rain Lilies

We've had a lot of rain lately....and the rain lilies, being true to their name, are loving it!

I snipped off the old blooms that were a little soggy and there are least 18 buds coming...probably more. They just keep on giving.

While Liz is here we've been doing a lot of visiting....which I'm loving...but I also like to keep my hands busy.  I had a big blob of mixed up fibers I've wanted to sort and organize for a long time...many of them from my fabulous visit with Barbara Willis.  You can read about that here: http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2017/12/just-giddy.html


So while we've been visiting....I've been rolling little bundles of fiber. I have more to do....but there's going to be more visiting so it's all good. 


Speaking of visiting here's Paul and Liz visiting on the back patio.....where you'll find all of most late afternoon and evenings. And...we're enjoying the rain lilies.


No comments:

Post a Comment