C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 9, 2021

Textured Sea Papers

Becky should be getting this card in the mail anytime now.....but I'm going to break my rule and post it before I'm sure.  It's just such a nice follow-up from yesterday's post on my seascape.  I mentioned a few days ago that I used all hand painted textured papers....not bad for a last minute effort.


I had a much better beach area....but needed the horizon to about be at the 1/3 mark. I didn't plan well and made it too big for the card so had to crop down the beach.

I'm already dreaming and scheming about Brenda's card for next week using my Land and Sky papers.

Here are Becky and Brenda's card for the last round 15.  Becky's is made from materials she got in an "Art Box" from her kids: watercolor crayons, acrylic spray, stencils, washi tape, vellum ephemera and scrapbook paper.


Brenda's is water soluble wax pastels with a black acrylic paint overlay using a stencil. We both agree that it's like the art we did as kids when you scratched through black crayon.....funky and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment