C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 1, 2021

WWCD

Blog housekeeping first.....I wish that was true in my actual house.  Housekeeping is never first. 😉

I apologize to those of you who are subscribing by email that you are still getting the old one too....yesterday's post came through this afternoon. Clarke and I thought the old service would stop as of today...and if it continues we will try to do something about it.  The easy way to stop them quickly is to unsubscribe from the old one....but be sure to unsubscribe from the right one. The new on has a "Posts from Joyful Puttering" in the subject line.  The old one just says Joyful Putting.  I am SO sorry for all the confusion.  

Paul found these brass numbers on a walk....is it 45? or 54?  

It must be 45....because that's Pedro Martinez's number..... and Paul and I played dominos last night and in both games I hit the number 45 in my score. And since low score wins....hitting 45 when Paul only had 17 was not something to celebrate.  

And just in case you were wondering....the WWCD at the bottom of the frist score sheet stands for "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner".....who knows where Paul got that from.  Paul won the first by a landslide...I was the WWCD on the second.  If you can't celebrate stuff like this....then you're really missing out.  

And I'm so excited that my moonbeam coreopsis is starting to bloom....and if I keep it deadheaded it will bloom nearly the rest of the summer.  I love these tiny butter yellow blooms.  I took this photo last night because the moonbeam blooms all the lime greens in the garden seemed to be glowing in the evening light.


And I love to catch the unfurling.


The pond fountain was glowing too.


And look what pop of color was on Margie's table today.  She's finished another 1000 piece puzzle. This was a challenge to start....but she got into her groove and sailed through it.  I'm looking forward to doing this one too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment