C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 30, 2021

Jumping Around

I love the color transformation blueberries go through as they ripen....white to pink to purple to blue. We saw these on our morning walk.

I think I've shared this before....but I'm going to share it again....and probably again after this.

"I do believe that luck exists...but people choosing to share, support, connect, promote, and raise others up is how most things are actually accomplished."  Adam J. Kurtz



Another little scrap project from a while back when I was trying out my stitch stamps.  As you can see there appears to have been a struggle.  I not only had bad ink....I hadn't mounted the long skinny stamps yet so they were awkward to use. 


Margie finished this 500 piece bug puzzle recently....and the minute it came back into the house I got started.  She did it in just a few days....but you know me I'm stretching it out.  It's loads of fun!


I decided the best strategy for this one is to just jump around from one bug to another. That fits in pretty well with my life right now....I seem to be doing a lot of jumping around....from one thing to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment