C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 19, 2021

Out Exploring

Today is Liz's last day here in Portland.  She took a drive this morning with Margie and Paul....and she and I spent the afternoon exploring the coast stopping at some of my favorite spots: Kettle Cove, Two Lights, and Willard Beach. That's one of the plusses of having house guests....they get you out exploring....and Maine hardly ever disappoints.


Liz has always enjoyed beach combing.....just like me.

How did I get to be so lucky to live in a place with access to such natural beauty!

It's because of this guy.  We had Liz take some photos of us....so much better than a selfie. 

Life is good with the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment