C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Standing Tall

There's nothing quite like a single sunflower standing tall saying "good morning world!"

This one greeted us on our walk.

"Until further notice...let's celebrate everything!"  Author unknown


And there's potential for one tall one in my pot. I may regret not thinning the seedlings....then again it may all work out just fine.  

And here's a little glimpse into how I spent part of my day....working on Brenda's card with my textured and painted papers. It went out in the mail today.

This is a sure sign you've gone straight from the sewing machine to happy hour.


And....I've been cutting way back on sugar and Paul's presentation of my evening dessert made me smile. He's pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment