C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Dusk and Dawn

I can't believe it's almost the end of October.  It's my favorite month...and it's been spectacular. I've loved every minute of it.  It was a chilly morning for a walk....and the fog on the pond and the predawn light felt like Halloween.  I'll be a little sad to see October go....but I also love November....and December...so it's all good. To quote Linda again..."it's good to be content wherever you land."




I was pretty excited to get the whole left side of my puzzle filled in the morning.  I'm down to just three boxes....and they're not even that full.  There's light at the end of the tunnel.  I didn't realize until I posted this that my bittersweet wreath in the woods made it into the photo and I love that I can see it from my perch here at the puzzle table.




This puzzle is a perfect color match to my berries.....even the shape of the bowl matches the vibe of the puzzle.  



This was the scene a few nights ago on my evening walk....foggy and ominous in the dusky light It had that Halloween vibe too.



No comments:

Post a Comment